when a casino asks or suggests (forcibly or otherwise) that a gambler stop playing.
- (n) A row of slot or video poker machines.
- (n) A bankroll or stake
- (v)to put away and keep (as in to "Bank a win")
See also: Carousel
- The amount of money available to be wagered.
- The entire amount of money available to be wagered in a persons lifetime at that moment (Gambling Bankroll).
- The amount of money available to be wagered for a particular gambling session, trip, or game.(Trip Bankroll)
See also: Stake
, Kelly Betting
A video poker or slot machine whose display is primarily or mostly horizontal as opposed to a upright, typically found at bars. Same as flat-top
See also: Upright
All rights Reserved © 2020 vpFREE2