Aliante Casino
North Las Vegas, NV
Submit update about this casino »
Comments
[Show Everything] [Show Inventory Updates Only]
Feb, 2019
Host list has been updated.
Mar, 2017
Host list has been updated.
Sep, 2016
Boyd Gaming received final regulatory approval today 9/22/16 for their acquisition of Aliante Casino.
Sep, 2015
Host list has been updated.
Oct, 2013
Report from an Aliante vp player - As of 10-1-13, bounce back cash reduced: No longer based on actual play, now based on "theoretical" return to the casino. As of 10-1-13, no more discretionary comps. Players MUST use their earned points for everything (food, concerts, movies, etc.).
Feb, 2013
The "Up to 99.8%" machines with NSUD, etc. now take $4 coin-in to earn one point.
Nov, 2012
As of November 1, 2012, Station Casinos is no longer managing Aliante Station and the name has been changed to Aliante Casino and Hotel. The casino is no longer using the Station's Boarding Pass players club. News article about the change: http://www.lvrj.com/business/aliante-gaming-taking-over-management-of-nlv-property-from-station-casinos-176494231.html
Oct, 2011
ALST Casino HoldCo LLC, made up of three private equity companies and nine banks, was approved by the NGC as the new owner 10/20/11. Station Casinos will continue to manage the property. The equity companies, Apollo Management, Texas Pacific Group and Standard General, will own a total of 60%. Nine banks will own the remaining 40%. LV Sun news article here.
Jun, 2011
Station Casinos emerged from bankruptcy today 6/17/11. Pending regulatory approval, they will no longer own Aliante Station but will continue to manage the property. Vegasinc news article here.
Mar, 2010
MIA - 50c/$1/$2/$5 9/6 JoB in the high limit room have been downgraded to 9/5.
Aug, 2008
Opens 11 Nov 2008
All rights Reserved © 2019 vpFREE2